Category: Tax Information

Home / Tax Information

How do I handle my royalties on my taxes?

DW Creative Publishers will mail an IRS Form 1099-MISC to authors residing in the United States for any royalty payments issued above $10.00 or more for the calendar year. The form will be emailed and/or mailed by January 15th. The form is required by the IRS to report income by way of royalty and withholding....